1. Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/library.2. Scroll down to the YouTube section. Click on YouTube Data API v3.
3. Click on Enable on the next screen.
4. Click on Credentials in the left sidebar on the next screen.
5. On the next screen, Click on + Create Credentials, then on API Key.6. It will generate an API Key and show it in a popup. It might take up to 5 minutes for this API Key to work (according to Google).
7. Copy the API Key and head to your WordPress Dashboard > Curator Studio > YouTube.8. Go to Settings enter the YouTube API key and click on the Save button.
9. Go to Apps tab to create your app.