1. Once you’ve installed the plugin go to Curator Studio > Twitter in your WordPress menu, go to settings, connect to your Twitter API and click on the Save button.
2. Go to Apps, add app with Add Streams.
3. Click on Show and select the option which you want to show on your site.
4. Click on the blue tick button to save your stream.
5. Click on the Elements tab to customize your feed and click on the Save button to save the settings.
6. Once you’ve customized your feed, copy the short-code as shown in the image and paste into any post, page or widget where you want the feed to appear.
Note: Use a text widget to paste short-code inside widgets.