1. Once you’ve installed the plugin go to Curator Studio > YouTube in your WordPress menu, go to Settings.
2. Enter the YouTube API key and click on the Save button.
How to create YouTube API key?
3. Go to Apps, add app with Add Streams.
4. Click on Show and select the option which you want to show on your site.
5. Enter ID or URL and click on the blue tick button to save your stream.
6. Click on the Elements tab to customize your styles.
7. In order to edit style, click on the pen icon.
8. The respective component will highlight when you hover over their names.
9. To hide the title, author, link box, media, etc of a video, toggle the eye icon as shown in the below screenshot.
10. Click on the Save button to save the settings.
11. Once you’ve customized your styles, copy the short-code as shown in the image and paste into any post, page or widget where you want the feed to appear.
Note: Use a text widget to paste short-code inside widgets.